Sydney and South East Sydney HealthPathways
- User engagement increased with over half a million pageviews.
- In June 2023 became the first Australian HealthPathways region to publish 1,000 locally relevant HealthPathways.
- Commenced our Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI) Centre for Healthcare Redesign (CHR) Clinical Re-Design program to ‘Renew, Review and Refresh’ our Periodic Pathway review Process
- The opportunity to work with platform partners to co-design community wide processes to minimise the risk posed by outdated HealthPathways content
- First face-to-face HealthPathways collaborative workgroup post COVID-19
- Continued the deployment of HealthLink GP and AHP eReferral to SLHD clinics and services
South East Sydney HealthPathways
- 89 pathways created over FY23 | 547 live pathways and counting
- Program turned 4 years old in September 2022
- Hit milestone of 500 live pathways in September 2022
- Strategic plan launched
- Held an event with key stakeholders to prioritise pathways for development in 2023, celebrate reaching 500 pathways and the launch of the strategic plan.
- New escalation process to improve pathway development timeframes
- Pathways usage decreased as changes to COVID-19 management slowed.